Camelot Forest is a Planned Community. Our Deed Restrictions are in place to keep it a desirable place to live and to emphasize conservation. Permits are required for building, work on your house, and removal of any trees.
The following information pertains to all property holders of Camelot Forest. Only those who are in good standing (dues are paid in full) may use the amenities.
- Tennis court
- Volleyball court
- Lake Kathryn (fishing lake)
- Lake Guenevere (swimming lake with lifeguard, as well as catch and release fishing)
- No motorboats allowed (electric motors OK)
- Pedal boats, canoes, and rowboats allowed (must register with office)
- Summer community picnic
- Dumpster/compactor for household trash only (no construction material)
- Two bulk trash collections per year (Spring & Fall) for large items
- Clubhouse for Association meetings
- Newsletter published at least two times per year
- Roads belong to Tobyhanna Township and are wholly maintained by the Township
- Sewers are in place and are maintained by Tobyhanna Twp. Sewer Auth. (annual fee)
- Water is by well, and is the responsibility of the property owner
- Full service office: open Friday/Saturday/Monday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Houses are single-family homes only
Properties are under protective jurisdiction of Pocono Mountain Regional Police
Dues run on a calendar year
Annual billing of property holder dues, payable in full by February 28
Certificate of Occupancy must be registered with office upon completion of new home.
2019 dues for a house = $340.00 (212 Homes)
2019 dues for a lot = $210.00 (73 Lots)
2019 dues for a secondary lot (joined by deed) = $100.00 (7 Sections)
Resale Certificate - $150.00 due from seller before release by Camelot. Capital Improvement Fee from buyer at closing - $300.00 for a house, $150.00 for lot.
Rental Fee for 2020 - $200.00
New Home construction: pick up a permit at the office before beginning work (min 1,600 sq feet). Fee is $200.00. You must have a Tobyhanna Township Permit prior to approval from Camelot Forest. There is a $1000.00 refundable building deposit required.