General Information | By Laws | Deed Restrictions | Policies | Permit Guidelines | Forms And Applications | Rentals | Office Hours
Camelot STR/LTR Registration Link:
CAMELOT FOREST SHORT TERM RENTAL (STR) REGISTRATION AGREEMENT
CAMELOT FOREST LONG TERM RENTAL (LTR) REGISTRATION AGREEMENT
Revised & Approved 10/14/14
Revised & Approved 11/01/20
Revised & Approved 09/08/22
POLICY: MEMBER/ LANDLORD
To ensure that Camelot Forest Conservation Association, Inc. (CFCA) members are aware of their responsibilities to the community if they rent their property. To keep Camelot Forest a clean and desirable place to live and play by preserving the natural beauty and serenity that attracts people to the area.
1) Member/landlord must complete the attached Member Rental Registration form. New or existing home owner who decide to rent starting 2021 will have a one-time $500.00 fee in addition to 1,000.00 for short term rentals. If you rent 31 consecutive days or more to same party it’s considered a long-term rental. If you rent 30 days or less you would pay the $1,000.00 yearly rental fee. A $200.00 annual registration fee for long term rentals along with a fully executed copy of the lease must accompany payment. Both are due by February 28. This will help defray cost of expenses generated by short- and long-term rentals to CFCA. Failure to submit this form and fee to CFCA will result in a fine in accordance with CFCA Fine Policy.
2) Member/landlord will be held responsible for any damage to (CFCA) common property by their renters.
3) Member/landlord must provide the Rules and Regulations for Rentals packet to their tenants. Copies may be obtained from the Camelot Office upon registration. If the property is listed through a real estate agency, the packet must also be provided to the Realtor who must distribute it.
4) Members are advised to call the police, if a renter disturbance warrants it and to file a written complaint at the CFCA office.
5) Renters have basic privileges that are provided to Members in Good Standing such as the use of the trash compactor and recreation facilities. The renter may not use Camelot facilities if the owner is not a Member in Good Standing.
6) Member/landlord must provide information on the trash compactor and recycling. A receptacle must be provided for items to be recycled as well as a map of Camelot Forest showing the route to the trash compactor and the recycling bins.
7) Full-time renters may receive copies of the Camelot Forest newsletter and emails for Camelot. Owners must request this distribution and inform the Office when the renter has moved out or if the renter no longer wishes to receive the newsletter.
8) Camelot Forest reserves the right to suspend the privilege to use CFCA facilities if renters abuse them or disregard the Rules & Regulations for Rentals.
9) Member/landlord who has a complaint filed against them may be fined in accordance with the CFCA Fine Policy, after due notice and hearing.
Approval Date: 3/13/2007
Revised and Approved 09/15/2015
Revised and Approved 01/17/2018
Revised and Approved 05/16/2018
Revised and Approved 11/01/20
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR RENTALS
Welcome to Camelot Forest. We hope you enjoy your stay and that you will respect the rights of our residents to enjoy their privacy and peace. The following is a brief summary of some of the Rules and Regulations that help make Camelot Forest one of the premier communities in the Pocono Mountains. Camelot Forest is a private community empowered by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to make and enforce these rules and regulations for the betterment of the community. We expect you to follow them during your stay.
Upon consulting with our Attorney, the Board of Directors agreed to amend the vehicle policy to include registration of cars, SUV’s and trucks. This includes long term rentals. Also, the Board of Directors agreed to amend the pet policy to include registration of cats and dogs of long-term renters. These rules are for the protection of yourself and your pets.
1.) Please respect Camelot Forest Conservation Association (CFCA) common property, (i.e., beach, docks, picnic benches, paddle boats, etc.) You may be held accountable for any damage you cause to CFCA common property.
2.) In accordance with Pennsylvania law, pets must be leashed and under the control of the owner. You must also pick-up after your pet. Waste receptacles have been placed through-out for your convenience. Dogs are not allowed on the beach or in the swimming area.
3.) Speed limit is 25 Miles per Hour…please respect it for the sake of our children and wildlife.
4.) No discharging of firearms in Camelot Forest.
5.) Please do not litter.
6.) There is no trash pickup in Camelot Forest. You must dispose of your household garbage and recyclables in the appropriate containers in the clubhouse parking lot. A compactor is provided for household garbage. Do not leave your trash outdoors where animals can get to it.
7.) Fireworks are NOT allowed in accordance with Camelot Forest CAI
Rules & Regulations. THIS IS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
8.) It is illegal to operate off road type vehicles on Pennsylvania roads. Therefore, no snowmobiles, ATV’s or any type off road vehicles are allowed on Camelot’s roads, which are Township owned; nor are such type vehicles allowed on CFCA common property or our lakes when frozen over.
9) For your safety, walkers should stay to the left-facing traffic, and bikers should stay to the right with traffic.
10.) Fishing licenses are required for all over the age of 16 and all fish must be returned to the water “Catch & Release”. No motors are allowed on boats other than electric motors. (See regulations for boating and fishing)
11.) Please respect the rights of others to their privacy and serenity. NO loud noise, music or unruly behavior. Tobyhanna Township noise ordinance applies. Residents and neighbors have been instructed to call the police, who may issue a citation to the violator. The member/landlord may also receive a fine in accordance with CFCA’s Fine Policy, after due notice and hearing.
12.) No fires at the beaches other than in the barbecue stands.
NO BURNING ALLOWED ON SUNDAY
13.) Do not feed the wildlife.
14.) Should you have any questions concerning your stay, our Office is open Friday, Saturday, and Monday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Our phone number is 570-646-0813, or call the owner or the rental agent.