RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE LAKES
1. Swimming is permitted only in designated areas and allotted times at Lake Guenevere.
2. No children under age of twelve (12) may be left unattended by parent(s) or guardian(s).
3. No fires other than in designated grill areas. An adult must supervise all fires.
4. All Special Events must begin no sooner than 11AM and end by dusk.
5. Special Events must conform to Camelot Forest Conservation Association, Inc. Reservation of
Common Areas” including both lakes is required.
6. No ATV’s, snowmobiles and/or other unlicensed vehicles are allowed on Common Areas,
Including both lakes.
7. Ice skating and/or ice fishing are not allowed due to insurance requirements.
8. No loud obnoxious music or noise.
9. No fireworks permitted at any time. There will be a $500.00.
10. All dogs must be leashed, and dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs.
Dogs are not allowed on the beach or in the swimming area.
11. No roughhousing, swimming or diving from boats, or swimming under the dock.
12. A current PA fishing license, signed in ink, is required of persons age 16 and over. Fishing at
both lakes is “Catch and Release”. There is no fishing/casting within 10 yards of the swimming
and diving areas.
13. No glass containers are allowed on the beach and/or in swimming areas. All trash and recyclables
must be properly disposed of in their respective trash containers.
14. Violators of the Rules listed above are subject to Camelot Forest Conservation Association, Inc. Fine
Policy. The Pennsylvania Fish and Game Commission regularly patrol our lakes and issue citations
for fishing and boating violations.
15. The Security Guard on duty is authorized to enforce these Rules and Regulations.